+91 99489 81982

Study Visas

  1. Home
  2. Australia

Pursue your dream course in Australia

  • Free counselling to choose your preferred course through right path.
  • Build solid and exceptional application with the help of our counsellors.
  • Get absolute guidance with student visa process.
  • Discover opportunities to work in Australia after graduation. 
image description

Why study in Australia

Australia is commonly stereotypically pictured as a place with breath-taking landscapes, kangaroos, koalas and clean air and water but it has so much more than our common expectations. It is the third most popular destinations for higher studies among international students, just after USA and UK. It is the most desirable target among Indian students due to its quality of education, variety of courses to choose from and post-study work opportunities.


  • Excellent education system
  • Easy accessibility to a student visa
  • More research opportunities
  • Possibility of more scholarships
  • Easy access to part-time jobs alongside your studies
  • Better chances on the job market after your graduation
  • Qualification recognition

Complete admissions support to study in Australia

Dwaza is an authorized representative of several universities and educational institutions and provide information and secure admissions in Australia. With our comprehensive services, we aim to provide continuous support to students until they are well settled in Australia. On an average we are recruiting 50 to 60 students per year from Indian operations, out of which 90% applications are for Masters programs and remaining 10% are for Bachelors programs. We operate as one of the most successful international student recruitment consultancies in India.

Cost of studying in Australia

The typical annual tuition fees for international graduate students in Australia:


  • Master’s degree – AU$20,000 (US$14,400) to $37,000 (US$26,600)
  • Doctoral degree – AU$14,000 (US$10,060) to $37,000 (US$26,600) 


However, these figures vary depending on the course and university or college. Tuition fees at Australian universities are generally calculated per unit, not per year. Each unit falls into a fee band, and as most students will be studying a combination of units from different bands, fees will be different for everybody.

Intakes in Australia

Australia generally has two intakes i.e. February and July, with few universities offering multiple intakes in September & November in accordance with course. However, you should start your admission process around six months before the application deadline to increase your chance of getting the acceptance in to the university. Generally, most universities have three deadlines, during one intake. It is up to the convenience of the students, which deadline to aim for.